Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Progress report

4/28/2010 Okay, I have decided to chart my progress on here as I get going. Since yesterday's "announcement" I have gone over the 2000 word mark. Since I had been at 451 for months, I consider this quite an achievement. I don't know if I will make my ultimate goal of 10,000 words, but Alex is yelling at me now, telling me to finish his story. And now a couple of his friends have joined him, saying they want their time to shine as well. What have I gotten myself into here? Maybe I should quit before I'm in too deep. Wait, I hear screaming in my head, telling me I can't stop now-it's Alex and the others And he just did the one thing guaranteed to keep me going-he dared me to finish. So if you ever see this post (and I doubt anyone will)I'm going to do it. Until next post, be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment